From Thursday 2nd July, St Mary's sanctuary will be open for private prayer on Thursdays from 7-8pm and Mondays from 10:30-11:30am. All are welcome. However, only up to 18 people can be accommodated in any one session and there are strict rules and procedures which must be followed when attending. These have been identified by our own risk assessment, Church of Scotland guidelines and instructions from the Scottish Government. Details are in the bullets and graphic below. If possible, please read through before attending.
- You should not attend if you have any of the symptoms of Covid -19 and carefully consider attending if you are shielding or in a vulnerable group.
- We can accommodate 18 ‘slots’ at each opening. Each slot could be an individual, couple or family. Slots will be allocated on a first come basis.
- Face masks are not required unless personally desired.
- Private prayer is a time for quiet reflection so please respect this for others.
- The toilets will not be available when visiting the church for private prayer.
- All other parts of the church building will be closed during private prayer time.
- The sanctuary will be cleaned between private prayer sessions.
- You are requested to take any tissues, wipes etc that you have used home with you.